There’s nothing like a fresh salad made with produce straight from a farm! Farm produce has such a great quality and flavor that no grocery store can beat.
When I get the opportunity to eat fresh produce like this, my automatic reaction is to make an awesome salad to enjoy a little bit of everything at once.
My Farm Fresh Salad can be a side salad to your lunch or dinner. You can also top it with grilled chicken or baked salmon to make it a meal.
Note: if you don’t have access to local farm produce or a farmer’s market, simply pick up the ingredients at a grocery store.
Lulu Lively’s Farm Fresh Salad
- 1-2 Cups Spinach
- 2 Slices of Mini Watermelon Cubed
- 1/2 Green Tomato Cubed
- 1/2 Italian Green Pepper Sliced
- 2 TB Pepitas
- 2 TB Raw Milk Blue Cheese Crumbled
- 1/2 – 1 TB Red Wine Vinegar
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Rinse all veggies. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place spinach on plate.
- Top spinach with watermelon, tomato, green peppers, pepitas, and blue cheese.
- If topping with grilled chicken or baked salmon, place that on top of the salad.
- Next, drizzle red wine vinegar over salad and pepper to taste.
Aim for buying organic produce to avoid pesticides.
Produce purchased from Autonomy Farms